Dependable and economical
Whenever cavities in concrete are to be provided, either as ducts for supply pipes or conveying belts, for the anchoring of machines, for transport or anchor bolts in finished parts, etc., or for foundation sheathings, Hydra cavity pipes allow for an economical and technically appropriate solution.
Custom-made for every demand
The pipes are manufactured from steel strips with corrugated profile in Bright steel, optionally galvanized steel Special materials upon request.
- low manufacturing costs
- favourable availability
- availability within short periods
- low weight
- easy handling
- high mechanical resistance
- inside and outside profile
- high shearing strength
- individually manufacturable in every transportable length
- compliance with the individual requirements of the application or the construction site
Cover lid round, steel or plastic
It makes sense to equip cavity pipes with lids or bases, depending on their application or use.
left: steel-/plastic lid, without rim
right: Plastic lid with nailing rim
Application in a dormer: Cavity pipes with plastic lid, with nailing rim.
Alternative: Steel lid with nailing rim.