The flexibility and variety of the products from the wbr GmbH becomes clear also with the tubular formwork. The customer can basically select from four different types, which all will individually meet the required features.
Besides the classical corrugated profile made of metal sheets, which is used as foundation quiver or for other recesses, this profile type is also used as perforated sheet metal for machine anchoring for adapting the fixtures. Thus an additional joint will be created by the perforated structure of the material besides the force-closed connection due to the corrugated profile, creating a homogenous connection between external and internal concrete. Thus a potential gap development can be avoided.
An economic solution
If strength and profile depth are wanted, then types with trapezoid profile should be used. For larger recess dimensions there is moreover the possibility to deliver trapezoid quivers as so called folding quivers to the construction site. This is one of the most economic solutions when it comes to space savings and to freight costs savings
- Sheathing for statically perfect foundations
- Removal of sheathings not required
- Uniform sheathing system
- constant quality
- Reduction of the sheathing costs
- reliable availability of the sheeting cases within short periods
- Better transparency of costs, lower working effort
- Exact compliance with
the specified sheathing dimensions
- flexible time planning, increase in rationalization
The so-called block foundation with inserted sheeting allows for a reduction of the depths of excavation pits, and also for the avoidance of sheeting cases which require expensive sheathing and reinforcement. The insertion of the support into the foundation block provides sufficient interlocking in order to introduce the normal force into the foundation not by pressure on the tip but by friction of the casing.
Depending on the customers’ requests and on the static requirements, Hydra sheeting cases are available in two profile versions; one with a corrugated profile with a profile depth of approx. 1 cm, and one with trapeze profile according to DIN 1045-1.
Effects in Application
- Optimum distribution of the load onto the sheeting wall
- Compliance with the minimum profile depth specifications for bucket sheathings.
- No rotting, so they can remain in the concrete
- Applicable with almost every sheathing dimensions
- Economical manufacturing
- Short delivery periods
- Ready for installation
- Narrow dimensional tolerances
- Reliable connection